Hello Susankha,

We cannot have those VM arguments in serverdefinition.xml as ESB 5.0.0
which is based on carbon 4.4.1 has a different wso2carbon.sh which will not
be able to start if we pass those VM arguments. So the option is to
integrate a new server for carbon 4.4.1.

Regards
Awanthika

Awanthika Senarath
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.