Hi,

I'm sorry for the late response.Thank you very much for the last email.I
have gone through JQueryUI and I have implemented some samples using
JQueryUI.I have gone through the  WSO2 machine learner and I have
identified the place to insert this jaggery page(replace the
hyper-parameter page in the ML UI).
Currently I'm designing the sketch of the Deep Neural Network Builder-the
front end.
I'll send my sketch before tonight.Based on your comments I can start
implementations.

Thank you.

--
Thank you.