Hi,

I'm working on a bug in APIM of Dynamic client registration as explained in
[1]. There I'm going to retrieve the relevant  OAuth2 app  details when a
user trying to send a DCR request for an already existing Application. For
that I need to get the OAuth application information present in the Inbound
authentication configuration of the created service Provider.

I have used below two methods to get the oauth2 app details.

 1.getInboundAuthenticationConfig()  -Derive the client id from the service
provider

2.updateApplication(OAuthAppRequest appInfoDTO)-Derive other additional oauth2
information of the service porivder

Is the above approach correct or is there a better way of doing it?

[1] [Architecture] Behavior of OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration

--
Kaveesha Perera
Intern - Software Engineering

mobile: 0716130471