Hi All,

We are developing a shared dashboard feature for Dashboard Server. This
feature allows the dashboard created from super-tenant to be shared among
all the tenants. We have observed following behavior when developing this
feature.

When we create a shareable dashboard in super-tenant mode and if we
immediately login to portal as a different tenant-user. Shared database is
not visible in the tenant mode. We were able to see the shared dashboard in
other tenants after we restart the server.

However after we disable registry caching, we were able to see the shared
dashboard in tenant mode immediately after login without requiring to
restart the server. Is it possible to get the same type of behavior without
disabling registry cache?

Thanks

Regards,
Megala