Hi Chandana,

Sorry for the delay, I was bit busy with some other stuff and couldn't
check it immediately. I added the tenant flow, and it worked! As it was
working when we disable the cache, I have thought it's something related to
cache, and didn't try to add the tenant flow. Anyhow now it works. :)

Thanks,
Sinthuja.

--
*Sinthuja Rajendran*