Hi Maheshakya,
As you requested i can change other parameters as well such as feature
size(p). Initially i did it with p=3;sure thing. Anyway you can see and run
the code if you want. source is at [1]. the test timing is called with
random data as you requested if you set args[0] to 1. And you can find the
extension and streaming algorithms in gsoc/ directiry[2]. thank you.
BR,
Mahesh.
[1]
https://github.com/dananjayamahesh/GSOC2016/blob/master/spark-examples/first-example/src/main/java/org/sparkexample/StreamingLinearRegression.java
[2] https://github.com/dananjayamahesh/GSOC2016/tree/master/gsoc

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Mahesh Dananjaya <dananjayamah...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi supun,
> Though i pushed it yesterday, there was some problems with the network.
> now you can see them in the repo location [1].I added some Matlab plot you
> can see the patter there.you can use ml also. Ok sure thing. I can prepare
> a report or else blog if you want. files are as follows. The y axis is in
> ns and x axis is in batch size. And also i added two pplots as jpegs[2], so
> you can easily compare.
> lr_timing_1000.txt -> batch size incremented by 1000
> lr_timing_10000.txt -> batch size incremented by 10000
> lr_timing_power10.txt -> batch size incremented by power of 10
>
> In here independent variable is only tha batch size.If you want i can send
> you making other parameters such as step size, number of iteration, feature
> vector size as independent variables. please let me know if you want
> further info. thank you.
> regards,
> Mahesh.
>

> [1
> ]https://github.com/dananjayamahesh/GSOC2016/tree/master/spark-examples/first-example/output
> [2]
> https://github.com/dananjayamahesh/GSOC2016/blob/master/spark-examples/first-example/output/lr_timing_10000.jpg
>
> On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Supun Sethunga <sup...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mahesh,
>>
>> I have added those timing reports to my repo [1].
>>
>> Whats the file name? :)
>>
>> Btw, can you compile simple doc (gdoc) with the above results, and bring
>> everything to one place? That way it is easy to compare, and keep track.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Supun
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 7:23 PM, Mahesh Dananjaya <
>> dananjayamah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Maheshkya,
>>> I have added those timing reports to my repo [1].please have a look at.
>>> three files are there. one is using incremet as 1000 for batch sizes
>>> (lr_timing_1000). Otherone is using incremet by 10000 (lr_timing_10000)
>>> upto 1 million in both scenarios.you can see the reports and figures in the
>>> location [2] in the repo. i also added the streaminglinearregression
>>> classes in the repo gsoc folder.thank you.
>>> regards,
>>> Mahesh.
>>> [1]https://github.com/dananjayamahesh/GSOC2016
>>> [2]