Hi Imesh/Isuru,

I submitted the pull request[1] sometime back and it has implemented all 3
patterns of CEP (standalone, HA and distributed). Please let us know if we
can provide any further assistance on this. It would be great if we can get
the distributed deployment scripts also in wso2 repo because manually doing
the distributed deployments requires some effort compared to other two
patterns.

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/puppet-modules/commit/85e652d086d5b48971b3425ec12562c13c9d4a9b

Thanks