Hi Prabath,

We removed the poi dependencies from kernel 4.4.6 and later realized that
it causes backward incompatibilities. user management feature seems to use
poi that's coming from the kernel. Due to this, we will ship poi with
kernel 4.4.6 but with a version upgrade to 3.14.

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com