Hello Heshitha,

This looks good.

Few things I noticed,

in hteditor2 image, it is better if we can have the table topic centered in
the box you have put, right now it is top-aligned and the button on the
other corner is bottom aligned. Can we get both of them in the same
horizontal line? then we can reduce the height of the box you have
introduced to display that topic and the button.

Also we can introduce an icon to the addinput button, a plus sign may be?
the two blue colors in the page heading and the button are different, the
ApproveLeave tab blue color is not very pleasing. Can we change that also
to the button color?

The tables with radio button elements consume too much space don't you
think? we can display those items in a table line half that height. we can
remove the lines in that box. Is it possible to introduce styling similar
to something like this in that table?

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards
Awanthika