Hi All

How about configuring wso2-DAS at the wso2 side to collect and analyse
error/logs. It is not only reporting to wso2 JIRA, it may be some other
system so 'reporting to' should be an configurable and pluggable feature.
If we are publishing to DAS, we have to come up with format for stream
definition, which may need some literature survey on how other log
analysers work etc.

Thanks
Susinda

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Jasintha Dasanayake <jasin...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> HI Nathiesha
>
> I couldn't see any commit[1] during the last couple of week, it's good
> practices to do commit stuff daily basis, because it's easy for us to
> review and provide regular feedbacks.
>
> Shall we have a progress review during the next week ?.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> /Jasintha
>
> [1]-
> https://github.com/nathiesha/org.wso2.developerstudio.eclipse.errorreporter.git
>
> On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Nathiesha Maddage <
> nathieshamadd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I formatted and cleaned the code and added the licence header.
>> Regarding the naming of the project, I named the project
>> as org.wso2.developerstudio.eclipse.errorreporter for now. And about the
>> packages, I referred to the developer studio plugins projects you have sent
>> me. However as I am still not familiar with the naming conventions for
>> developer studio plugins I temporarily created a couple of packages to
>> group the Java classes. I hope I can do the proper renaming and packaging
>> later with your support.
>>
>> I created the ErrorInfoCollector class and there all the system
>> information and error related information is fetched. However I couldn't
>> find a method to get the plugin version and I am still working on it. And
>> the error report that I have sent you previously had an attribute called
>> fingerprint and it also contained a set of bundle information. Those two
>> parts I could not understand. So I left them for now.
>> As you suggested, this class can be improved later to
>> collect further information regarding the error.
>>
>> I started with preferences page as well. I created a draft preference
>> page and currently working on improving it.
>>
>> This is the new GitHub link of the project repository. Please refer to
>> this afterwards.
>>
>> Link-
>> https://github.com/nathiesha/org.wso2.developerstudio.eclipse.errorreporter.git
>>
>> Thanks and Regards
>>
>> Nathiesha
>>

>> On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Kavith Lokuhewage <kav...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Nathiesha,
>>>
>>> Please find my inline comments.

>>> No. This is not the expectation.
>>>
>>> Or I can add an option for the user to configure the start up settings
>>>>

>>> Yes. This is the expectation.

>>> For now, we will keep our focus on this information and give priority to
>>> them. However, there's always chance for improvements. Later, if time
>>> permits, we may focus on the aspects such as attaching the artifacts which
>>> could have caused the issue (with the permission of user), information
>>> about project hierarchy, active editor, perspective etc. (we should analyse
>>> the needs for these further), etc.

>>> Thanks,
>>> --
>>> *Kavith Lokuhewage*
>>> Software Engineer
> [...]

*Susinda Perera*
Software Engineer
B.Sc.(Eng), M.Sc(Computer Science), AMIE(SL)
Mobile:(+94)716049075
Blog: susinda.blogspot.com
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com/
Tel : 94 11 214 5345 Fax :94 11 2145300