Hi Manu,

Vijitha's comment is valid. As per the offline discussion I had with
ErandaR and PrabathAR, JMS 2.0 shared subscription feature is not
implemented for JMS Proxy services (in axis2 transport listener side) since
it will be deprecated in future. Therefore it is available for JMS Inbound
Endpoints only. If you have lots of JMS proxies we may need to migrate them
into JMS Inbound Endpoints.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravindra Ranwala
Software Engineer