Hi All,

In APIM 2.0 Snapshot Pack we have got issue when authenticate with the CEP,
DAS and MB components.

*CEP and DAS Components*

As per the debugging session with Mohan we have found when we authenticate
the email user from [1] , It will not proper username with tenant domain
which caused to get the invalid tenant domain from [2].

*MB Components*

 When we do authentication request with MB it will not suppose to send the
email user in connection url since its a restricted character. As per the
Pamod pointed out we had replace the '@' mark with '!' in order to overcome
that issue . But this was not getting worked as correctly.

Can any one give any clue to overcome this issue.

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-analytics-common/blob/release-5.0.12-alpha/components/data-bridge/org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/databridge/core/internal/authentication/CarbonAuthenticationHandler.java#L51

[2] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-commons/blob/v4.4.8/components/authentication/org.wso2.carbon.identity.authentication/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/authentication/AuthenticationServiceImpl.java#L59

--

*Tharindu Dharmarathna*Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

mobile: *+94779109091 <%2B94779109091>*