Hi Sudharama,

As per the discussion your requirement is a client side scenario. You have
already rendered your page. Only way to call server side is a http request.

In UUF, you can pass values using query params, form params and path
params. Form Params are still on the road map.

As I mentioned, anyway you need to do the validation at server side for the
retrieving input.

Thanks,
Rasika

--