*WSO2 Identity Server 5.3.0 Milestone 2 Released..!!*

The WSO2 Identity Server team is pleased to announce the 2nd Milestone of
WSO2 Identity Server 5.3.0. You can download this distribution from
https://github.com/wso2/product-is/releases/tag/v5.3.0-m2.

Following list contains all features, improvements and bug fixes available
with this milestone.
Improvement

   - [IDENTITY-4686 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-4686>] - Rest
   API for user information recovery scenarios in IS user portal

New Feature

   - [IDENTITY-1916 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-1916>] - Support
   for OpenID Connect Dynamic Client Registration 1.0
   - [IDENTITY-3504 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-3504>] - IWA
   authentication with WSO2 IS on Linux and external Kerberos/NTLM Server
   - [IDENTITY-4284 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-4284>] - RFC
   7662 – Token Introspection
   - [IDENTITY-4687 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-4687>] -
   Revocation/Regeneration client secret in OAuth 2.0
   - [IDENTITY-4688 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-4688>] - Email
   confirmation scenarios

Sub-task

   - [IDENTITY-2979 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-2979>] - Provide
   a REST endpoint that for Identity Management operations
   - [IDENTITY-3300 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-3300>] - WSO2
   dashboard support user information recovery
   - [IDENTITY-3606 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-3606>] -
   Integrate an enhanced captcha library

*How To Contribute*
Your feedback are most welcome! Mailing ListsJoin our mailing list and
correspond with the developers directly.

   - Developer List : dev@wso2.org | Subscribe <dev-requ...@wso2.org> | Mail
   Archive <http://wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/>
   - User forum : StackOverflow
   <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2is>

Reporting Issues
We encourage you to report issues, improvements and feature requests
regarding WSO2 Identity Server through public WSO2 Identity Server JIRA

--
*Thanuja Lakmal*
Senior Software Engineer