Hi all,

We are facing an issue when trying to access login page of publisher and
store apps with sso enabled. We will verify this and update the thread. We
need to check whether this is due to issue in opensaml.

Thanks!
Rajith

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Kalpa Welivitigoda <kal...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> This is the 3rd release candidate of WSO2 Carbon Kernel 4.4.6.
>
> This release fixes the following issues:
> https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?filter=13090
>
> Please download and test your products with kernel 4.4.6 RC3 and vote.
> Vote will be open for 72 hours or as longer as needed.
>
> ​Source and binary distribution files:​
>
> http://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/people/kalpaw/wso2carbon-4.4.6/wso2carbon-4.4.6-rc3.zip
>
> ​Maven staging repository:​
> http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/repositories/orgwso2carbon-1024/
>
> ​The tag to be voted upon:​
> https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/tree/v4.4.6-rc3
>

> [ ] Broken - do not release (explain why)
> [ ] Stable - go ahead and release
>
> Thank you
> Carbon Team​
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Kalpa Welivitigoda
> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com
> Email: kal...@wso2.com
> Mobile: +94776509215

Rajith Roshan
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94-72-642-8350 <%2B94-71-554-8430>