Hi,

You have only two streams ('bro.in.ssh.log:1.0.0 and bro.out.ssh.log:1.0.0).
In this case you are using attribute name as "id.orig_h". In Siddhi
definition we can't give attribute name as like that. You can not use .
(full stop) in our attribute definition. You can use _ (underscore).

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yashothara.S

Software Engineer