Hi Sameera,

I was under the impression that pax exam tests are integration tests as we
are creating an osgi environment with bundles to run the tests. In that
case how can I proceed ?

Hi Aruna/Chanaka,

I went through the links. Having the tests annotated with pax will make the
client code run in an osgi environment. I will have to add the client jars
also to the pax exam osgi environment configurations. Not sure whether its
possible to run the tests using testng and have the osgi environment built
with pax exam.

Regards,
Hemika

Hemika Kodikara