Hi All,

While trying to run IS Analytics [1], I got the error below:

*......................*

*Dulindras-MacBook-Pro:bin dulindrawijethilake$ sh wso2server.sh*

*JAVA_HOME environment variable is set to
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_65.jdk/Contents/Home*

*CARBON_HOME environment variable is set to
/Users/dulindrawijethilake/Documents/WSO2 - Products/IS/IS
Analytics/wso2analytics-is-1.0.0-beta*

*wso2server.sh: line 286: /Users/dulindrawijethilake/Documents/WSO2: No
such file or directory*

I realized that there is an issue with the wso2server.sh script when there
are spaces used in the directory path. Once spaces were removed, the script
worked as expected.

Is this something already known which we have addressed in the kernel?

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/analytics-is/releases/download/v1.0.0-beta/wso2analytics-is-1.0.0-beta.zip

--
Dulindra Wijethilake