Hi Harsha,

Yes, we will be removing the below methods as well since we can achieve the
same functionality using the RemoteUserStoreManager and the new account
lock/disable handlers as you mentioned.

public void lockUserAccount(String userName)

public void unlockUserAccount(String userName, String notificationType)

public void disableUserAccount(String userName, String notificationType)

public void enableUserAccount(String userName, String notificationType)

So basically locking or disabling an account is essentially setting a user
claim which can be done using the RemoteUserStoreManager service. Events
will be created by listeners who act on the change in claim value. The
handlers registered for the particular event triggered when the claim is
changed handles sending notifications.

Thanks,

Farasath Ahamed
Software Engineer,