Hi Irham,

Thanks Irham for the doc. For the purpose of my tests, I would like to use
the existing integration tests for ESB rather than write new ones (as I do
not have much context about ESB itself, my goal is to run existing tests
agains an ESB instance deployed in a docker container).

Looking at the test source in [1], I am envisioning the flow to be
something like:
1. Deploy WSO2 ESB to a docker container.
2. Start the ESB server, I can access the server through carbon [2].
3. Clone integration test repo [1] in the host (not on the container)
4. Change the automation.xml [3] of each test module to point to the ESB
running in container (I am not sure if this is the carbon URL or something
else).
5. Do other overrides required to point to the ESB running in container (I
don't know what they are).
6. Launch integration test using maven.

Is this test execution plan possible with the current integration tests?

Thanks
Abhishek

[1].
https://github.com/wso2/product-esb/tree/master/modules/integration/tests-integration