Sorry, you need to put the returned values of the function into the output
stream

from LinRegInput#ml:streamlinreg(1, 2, 4, 100, 0.00000001, 1.0, 0.95,
salary, rbi, walks, strikeouts, errors)

*select mseinsert into LinregOutput;*
or

from LinRegInput#ml:streamlinreg(1, 2, 4, 100, 0.00000001, 1.0, 0.95,
salary, rbi, walks, strikeouts, errors)
select *
insert into LinregOutput;

where LinregOutput stream definition contains all attributes: mse,
intercept, beta1, ....