Hi All,

We are working on a DS and ES integration in which we have a use case when
a user changes some configuration in a gadget configuration file, we need
to unzip the gadget zip file and change the relevant file and zip it again
and send it to the DS side.

Since unzip and zip functionality are not currently available in Jaggery,
we have implemented those in jaggery level and it will be included in
Jaggery 0.12.6. But Jaggery 0.12.6 requires carbon-identity version 5.1.0,
But carbon-store still uses the carbon-identity version 5.0.8. So is it
possible to upgrade the carbon-identity version to newer one in both
 carbon-store and product-es?

Thanks.

Regards,
Megala