Great work Abhishek. We need to prioritize the work and discuss the final
deliverables. We can probably do that in our next meeting. It would be
great if you could do an effort estimation in your milestone plan sheet,
where you can identify how many days it would take to finish off these
tasks.

Regards,
Vishanth

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Abhishek Tiwari <
abhishek.tiwari0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Thanks so much for attending the demo and providing great feedback.
> Following are the meeting minutes:
>
> 1. Demo of testing WSO2ESB 4.9.0 with default profile, discussed output
> log and few implementation details.
>
> 2. Feedback:
> a) Test framework should add the ability to check docker logs as well.
> b) Checking for exposed ports should happen periodically with a timeout,
> instead of a static sleep.
> c) Look into feasibility of classifying errors (in build or run) in terms
> of specific module (e.g. build failed due to an issue with hieradata).
> d) Check status code returned from build and run scripts.
> e) Look into integrating the test results into Jenkins, to allow nightly
> runs.
> f) Support of Kubernetes platform as well as product profiles (worker,
> manager nodes)
>
> Please add if I missed something.
>
> Thanks
> Abhishek