Hi Lakshitha,

Thank you very much for trying out IoT Server. You meant to say you are
trying to authenticate your android_sense app from your mobile with server
address as http://localhost:9443?

It would not work since localhost on your host machine is mapped to
127.0.0.1 which is your local loopback. In your mobile localhost/ local
loopback would be your mobile itself.

I assume you didn't host your IoT server on Internet with a public IP. In
that case, for the testing purpose you can connect your mobile and IoT
server into a same network with a WiFi router.

Let us know if this work for you.

Thank you

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Lakshitha Warnakulasuriya <
lakshitha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ayyoob,
>
> IOT server up on https://localhost:9443 url. I used this for Android
> Sense app url.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Lakshitha.
> On 2 Jul 2016 03:54, "Ayyoob Hamza" <ayy...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Lakshitha,
>
> Did you point the URL to the correct endpoint(Server URL)?. It should be
> in the form of
> https://<server machine ip>:9443
>
> Regards,
> Ayyoob
>
> *Ayyoob Hamza*
> *Software Engineer*
> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
> email: ayy...@wso2.com cell: +94 77 1681010 <%2B94%2077%207779495>
>
> On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:36 AM, Lakshitha Warnakulasuriya <
> lakshitha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm using alpha version of WSO2 IOT server. I'm trying connecting my
>> android device with IOT server using Android Sense app. Authentication
>> Failed when I try to register for the app.
>>
>> Username - admin
>> Password - admin
>> URL - https://localhost:9443
>>
>> Any help can be really appreciated.