Hi Maheshakya,
As i sent you before there are several options other than spark that we can
used for our purpose [1]. I wen t through Samoa up to some extent. [2]
Samoa is the streaming extension for ML framework Mahout [4] . Mahout is
basically using hadoop framework and has lots of counterparts to apache
spark. There are pros and cos of both platforms [5] . apache Mllib is based
on the Apache spark [3] platform. Apache spark has its own streaming
extension. as I see Samoa and Mahout has lots of options and algorithms for
machine learning  and data analytics. And also Mahout is more advanced than
the spark as i realized.So what we will gone a do. Samoa and mahout has
lots options for streaming analytics.
regards,
Mahesh.

[1] https://github.com/dananjayamahesh/awesome-machine-learning