Hi Akila,

IMO it would better to use Spark Mesos Framework on Mesos DC/OS for
production deployments rather than trying to cluster the built-in Spark
module on Mesos. Then we might not need to worry much about this problem.

None production environments such as Dev should be able to use a standalone
DAS server with a volume mount with auto healing. WDYT?

Thanks

*Imesh Gunaratne*
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc: http://wso2.com