Hi Sachith,

Basically you have to overwrite the "
*repository\deployment\server\jaggeryapps\portal\theme\templates\dashboard.jag*"
file by copying it and pasting it under "
*repository\deployment\server\jaggeryapps\portal\extensions\themes\basic\templates\dashboard.jag*".
That's how the DS theme the extension work.

If you want to have a custom theme folder, you can simply create a new
folder under "
*repository\deployment\server\jaggeryapps\portal\extensions\themes\<custom-theme>*
"* ( **NOTE:- You have to follow the same structure as the "basic" theme
folder. **) *and update "
*repository\deployment\server\jaggeryapps\portal\configs\designer.json*".
that will pick the "custom-theme" instead the "basic".

See the example designer.json config sample below,

{
>     "theme": "custom-theme",
> }

For more details please check:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sr3bTWyBN9bu_JYI9mGVSeLlkU0_RFXpanoSTDiNT_I

Cheers!
Jerad

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Sachith Withana <sach...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Thanks Jerad and Prabushi.
>
> @Jerad: What do you mean by extending the dashboard.jag?
>
> Regards,
> Sachith
>
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:07 AM, Prabushi Samarakoon <prabus...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sachith,
>>
>> Currently, we don't allow to change the dashboard logo. But, you can
>> easily change the dashboard title which locates under the logo, using a
>> custom theme. You can add the url to the dashboard title if it is ok with
>> your use case. Otherwise you have to change in the dashboard.jag to change
>> the logo.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Prabushi
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 7:20 PM, Sachith Withana <sach...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> How can I do the $subject?
>>>
>>> I managed to insert a url in an image tag and do it but it might not be
>>> the cleanest way to do it looking at the source code.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sachith
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sachith Withana