Hi Elshan,

It is great pleasure to hear that you are really interested with ESP
programming. Actually mentioned ESP module in you mail is ESP8266 - 12E
module and this is the most famous SDK board of the ESP8266 series. It is
fully compatible with the ESPlorer and other tools which are needed to
flash the firmware.

The module which we have demonstrated is ESP8266 - 201[1]
<http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xesp+201.TRS0&_nkw=esp+201&_sacat=0>
and
it is available at relatively lower cost. ESP8266 - 201 module is coming
with AT firmware instead of NodeMCU. So you need to flash NodeMCU firmware
first if you are using 201 module. However I have put necessary guidelines
in my blog[2]
<http://code.charitha.org/2016/06/writing-esp8266-based-fire-alarm-plugin.html>
and you can follow it up to getting started. I would like to suggest you to
buy ESP8266 - 201 SDK[3]
<http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=esp+201&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xesp+201+sdk.TRS0&_nkw=esp+201+sdk&_sacat=0>
module if you are going to play with it as it has several build in LEDs,
relays, switches and also has DHT11 sensor.

Also there are lots of people in WSO2 who will really help you to getting
started with WSO2 IoT server as well as the ESP modules. So I'm adding WSO2
developers' list to this mail thread and please feel free to let us know if
you have any questions regarding to WSO2 Iot Server or working with ESP
boards.

have a good day!

[1]
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xesp+201.TRS0&_nkw=esp+201&_sacat=0
[2]
http://code.charitha.org/2016/06/writing-esp8266-based-fire-alarm-plugin.html
[3]
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=esp+201&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xesp+201+sdk.TRS0&_nkw=esp+201+sdk&_sacat=0

Thanks & regards,
/charithag

--
*Charitha Goonetilleke*
Software Engineer

mobile: +94 77 751 3669 <%2B94777513669>
Twitter:@CharithaWs <https://twitter.com/CharithaWs>, fb: charithag
<https://www.facebook.com/charithag>, linkedin: charithag
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/charithag>