Hi,

We have also included a feature to enable debug mode for WSO2 servers. This
can be enabled by passing "DEBUG" env variable with the port number to
listen on for debug connections.

You can also pass any system properties to WSO2 servers by adding those to
"STARTUP_ARGS" env variable which will be passed when calling the server
startup script. Setting DEBUG env variable will simply append ' -debug
$DEBUG' to STARTUP_ARGS.

DEBUG property was originally added by GayanG. I modified it to support
setting any system property in Docker run-time.

This is now pushed to DockerHub [1].

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/wso2/wso2base/tags/

Thanks.