Hi Nuwan,

This is not a bug. As per the current implementation axis2.xml doesn't
support dynamic value injection for all configurations. (it supports
dynamic values for cluster related properties.)
As it is an improvement to the current implementation and potential testing
effort needed with dynamic value injection. It is still not been merged.

Thanks,
Jayanga.

*Jayanga Dissanayake*
Associate Technical Lead