Hi Mentors,

I have been working on setting up Kubernetes cluster using vagrant and
docker using [1]. I ran into multiple issues (coreos download taking hours,
nfsd not being setup etc), however, those got resolved.

Now, when I launch the setup using run.sh, I get this error [2]. I tried
wiping out everything (vagrant destroy -f) and restart the whole process
again, I get the same issue.

One thing to note is, my host os is Mac and I use VirtualBox for
development, so essentially I have virtualbox setup inside virtualbox. I
don't think it should matter, but would like to get other people's opinion
on this.

While this issue gets resolved, I am planning to complete another milestone
to add smoke tests for ESB and MB. I feel like, I should complete the test
workflow for default platform before moving to Kubernetes, since the latter
involves a lot of new technologies, more moving parts and other unknowns. I
do plan to address Kubernetes testing, but would like to do that once
default platform test workflow is complete. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Abhishek

[1]. https://github.com/imesh/kubernetes-vagrant-setup
[2].
master: Waiting for machine to boot. This may take a few minutes...
master: SSH address: 127.0.0.1:2222
master: SSH username: core
master: SSH auth method: private key

Timed out while waiting for the machine to boot. This means that
Vagrant was unable to communicate with the guest machine within
the configured ("config.vm.boot_timeout" value) time period.