Hi Imesh,

Sorry for the confusion. In deploy script we are using DCOS CLI to get the
status of the service. We had a Python script earlier to create a TCP
socket to check whether service is active. But that is not a reliable
solution since network might not be reachable from where the deploy script
is being executed and also creating a TCP socket is not equivalent to
creating a HTTP connection and checking the HTTP status code which is
already handled by Mesos. So we offload that work to Mesos and let the
users define any type of health check they think is suitable.

Thanks.