Here is my problem,
I have done what [1] said and the problem did not happen again on DAS
dashboard *BUT *when I want to connect to DAS from API Manager I got some
error on "admin-dashboard" in the "Configure Analytics" menu. I couldn't
save the config and I got an error like this on AM:

Error occurred while deploying artifacts (Cause:org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Connection has been shutdown: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target.

I have no error on DAS dashboard but I can not connect AM to DAS. Any Idea?

P.S.: I have asked this question on stackoverflow[2] too, feel free to
answer any where ;-)

[1].
http://udarakr.blogspot.com/2014/04/you-may-get-following-error-and-your.html
[2].