Hi Mohan,

I prefer the figure [2] which shows 0 values since it gives more meaningful
> information to the user..

+1 and also I think x axis should be visible here (with a black line) so
that it does not show the feeling that this not divided . WDYT ?

Regards,
Damith

WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwso2.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEZvyc0uMD1HhBaEGCBxs6e9fBObg>