Hi,

I am sending some UTF-8 encoded texts from a form to a JSP(ajax processor).
In the JSP I read the request parameters using,

String emailSubject = request.getParameter("emailSubject");
String emailBody = request.getParameter("emailBody");
String emailFooter = request.getParameter("emailFooter");

This scenario works fine with IS 5.3.0-M1 which is based on 4.4.5 kernel.
But when I run the same code without any changes on IS 5.3.0-M3 which is
based on 4.4.7 encoding doesn't seem to work.

Appreciate your help to find the root cause.

Thanks,
Farasath Ahamed
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
Mobile: +94777603866