On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 4:19 AM, Abhishek Tiwari <
abhishek.tiwari0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. I am currently working on adding the ability to run smoke tests from
> the framework. The idea is to have the capability of having product
> specific smoke tests, then teams with more product knowledge can add smoke
> tests. I will add smoke tests for ESB at this point.

Would these be custom tests that are specific to WSO2 Dockerfiles context
or generic tests that aim to test the product code? It would be better if
we can reuse the generic tests, as new tests would not be attractive to the
developers.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Committer and PMC Member - Apache Stratos
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2
Blog: https://medium.com/@chamilad