Hi all,

After some hacking, I was able to find the rendering process of top assets
page. top_assets.hbs, the partial which has the template of the page,
contains a reference to a helper called 'dyn' which needs to be resolved in
the server side (Modules that are used to resolve this helper resides in
the server side). Hence, the partial is rendered from the server side and
the resulting html content is sent back to the client side.
Please find more about caramel rendering from this blog[1]. :)

[1]. https://medium.com/@malintha/a-scoop-of-caramel-7ebe49354814

Regards,
Malintha