Hi Mahesh,

you should build carbon-ml *without *-U option. -U means you force mvn to
look for updates in remote repo. Rather run it with -o option. Also, can
you double check whether the dependencies are defined correctly (group
Id's, versions etc).

Alternatively, it seems there is a samoa released version in mvn repo.
Maybe you could try that one as well. But that's v0.3.0..

[1] https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.samoa

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Mahesh Dananjaya <dananjayamah...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Supun,
> I just neeed a little help. I am in the process of integrating my samoa
> core functions and extension into carbon-ml's siddhi extension. For samoa i
> am using locally built samoa project to provide samoa 0.4.0
> dependencies,since we dont have it in the maven repo or else where. But
> when i build carbon-ml by adding samoa dependencies, it seems to be maven
> search for remote location, not the local maven repo first. I am running
> maven with -U option. But still the problems occurs. Is there any specific
> thing in carbon-ml like settings to search remote before local one? I just
> need to give local maven repo for the dependency. My extension seperately
> working fine, so there is no problem wihat the local dependencies outside
> carbon-ml. So can you please help me with this.thank you.
> regards,
> Mahesh.
>
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Srinath Perera <srin...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mahesh,
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Mahesh Dananjaya <
>> dananjayamah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>> I am onto connecting cep streams with samoa streams to data analysis
>>> using samoa framework. To connect samoa with cep siddhi event streams what
>>> i we can do is that try to convert cep streams into samoa streams or else
>>> writing wrpper for samoa for cep  streasm to be used. In both cases i have
>>> to covert siddhi cep streasm into samoa streams. Samoa is using MOA to
>>> analyse data. Moo contains ML framework to analyse stream data. Samoa is
>>> wrapping MOA withsome of its classes.
>>>
>>> Samoa streams is based on MOA, Instance and InstanceStreams. Samoa see
>>> streams as a stream of instances [1]. So if we are going to convert cep
>>> events into samoa instances , it will take time. But if we have some
>>> similarity between cep siddhi streams and samoa streasm we can reduce the
>>> time.
>>> 1. What is the underlying infrastructure for cep siddhi streasm.?
>>> 2. Are there anything as Instances or InstanceStreams kind of
>>> implmentation underlying cep streams?
>>> 3. How can i get more underestanding on CEP siddhi streams.
>>>
>>> On the other hand i can use my cep siddhi extension and put those events
>>> into event queue and convert them into samoa instances and feed them into
>>> samoa streaming ml topologies.
>>>
>> I think this is OK. I assume this is much easier. Let's do this and check
>> the performance.
>>

>>> There is another option. In Samoa what they are basically doing is that
>>> wrapping MOA ML framework and write some classes for build streaming ml
>>> topologies. So as the other option i can wrap samoa moa with my design and
>>> use moa ml framework directly. (No need for Samoa extension). I have
>>> building some topologies to streaming data analysis [2]. Main problem is
>>> that lack of documentation. Anyway i had go through their whole samoa
>>> design.thank you.
>>>

>> If we use MOA directly, would we loose the distributed support in SAOMA.
>> Let's do a call when you can, so we can dsicuss this in detail.
>>
>> --Srinath
>>

>>> regards,
>>> Mahesh.
>>>
>>> [1]