Hi Imesh,

Most important issue was the IP address of docker container is not
accessibly directly, so I added a config in the test-config.json to specify
docker-machine ip address. If it is not present, I try to get the IP
address of the docker container.

Vishanth,
I am still working on completing smoke tests so that I can make the
end-to-end workflow. Once that is done, I will schedule the demo.

Thanks
Abhishek