Hi Lakshani,

Thanks a lot, I was able to install it with "WSO2 Carbon - Tasks Feature".

One more thing, I found that in some situations several features are
bundled together for a single feature. For an example I want to
install "Application
Management Server Feature", but it is bundled with "Application Management
UI Feature" and packaged as "Application Management Feature" [3]. Is there
anyway I can install only the "Application Management Server Feature"
(without the UI Feature) to the Carbon server?

[3].
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-commons/blob/master/features/application-mgt/org.wso2.carbon.application.mgt.feature/pom.xml

Thanks,

--