Hi,

WSO2 API Manager has the capability to enable monetization.
You can get a clear idea about how to integrate your billing engine to API
Manager by referring the article [1] and webinar [2].

[1]
http://wso2.com/library/articles/2016/07/article-enabling-monetization-of-apis-with-wso2-api-manager/
[2]
http://wso2.com/library/webinars/2016/03/how-to-enable-monetization-of-your-api-ecosystem/

Thanks.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Roger Giuffre <giuffres...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am exploring the architecture of your wso2am few months. I would now
> like to understand if it is already set up an option to register a tenant
> from a registration page after login with the identity server. I'm
> working on integration with killbill and I want to create a subscription
> plan on using the tenant by registered user.
>
> Anyway congratulations for the immense work you have done over the years
>
> Right now I'm implementing the KillbillTenantManager class to handle the
> persistence and save the data for the tenant created in killbill.
>
> In generating how you plan to proceed with regard to the integration with
> third-party billing-engine?
>
> Roger

Best Regards,

*Thilini Cooray*
Software Engineer
Mobile : +94 (0) 774 570 112 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>
E-mail : thili...@wso2.com

WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com