Hi Osura,

Can you give an update on the latest status? I checked the github
repositories under your account, but still can find only the membership
scheme and a couple of templates. Did you add the scripts to
deploy/undeploy the products? As we saw, its just a matter of copy pasting
from the Azure management portal since the deployment script is auto
generated.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.