Hi Yasima,

In order to view a particular process in the store side before login, that
particular process needs to have permission to Anonymous role. Please check
if that particular process has the permission for Anonymous role.

Thanks & Regards,
Mushthaq

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 9:49 AM, Yasima Dewmini <yas...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In PC, we have a new lifecycle suit to the process management. Once a
> process is published using this lifecycle, that process is not visible in
> the store before login. It is visible when a user logged into the store.
> Is there any configuration to be set or am i missing anything?
>
> Appreciate any help regarding this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Yasima.
>
> --
> http://wso2.com/signatureYasima Dewmini
> Software Engineer, WSO2, Inc.
> Email: yas...@wso2.com
> Mobile: +94713117081

Mushthaq Rumy
*Software Engineer*
Mobile : +94 (0) 779 492140 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>
Email : musht...@wso2.com
WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/
lean . enterprise . middleware.

<http://wso2.com/signature>