This warning is coming from shindig which is the underlying library that we
used for gadget rendering and is a 3rd party library. Quick solution for
this is to increase maxDepth value as mentioned in [1] by Mohan.
If not we will have to analyze EhCache memory for memory consuming objects
[2] [3]

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/ANLYIS-48
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHINDIG/Debugging+EhCache's+SizeOfEngine