This is what we have the SSO agent for.

@Rushmin, did you check the SSOAgent code? This was improved recently also
and is used in AS 6.0. The goal of the implementation was to make it a
library to be used everywhere in the platform. Can you please check on
that? If there are any limitations we need to fix that library and try to
use it everywhere we need it.

Please check with Kernel team where to get this and use this.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Governance Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*