Hi,
I have been working on CEP for a while and now for some reasons I got shifted
from CEP to DAS. I copied all receivers, streams, execution plans and
publishers along with gadgets that I created in CEP to corresponding
directories of DAS. However there seems to be some rendering issues of DAS
dashboard with browser. After creating a dashboard and respective pages when I
try to add gadgets in pages, they dont seem to be loaded and clicking is
appearing ineffective at all.

As I said there are some rendering issues, the main page on mozilla firefox
looks like this

 Though browser is updated. I tried with chrome which renders main page quite
nicely but I am still unable to load different pages and add gadgets to them.

Any suggestions?

Regards, Aneela Safdar