Hi Lasantha,

I have a breadcrumb (this is a separate gadget) in the dashboard in which I
display the navigation and the webapp filtering. Please refer the screen
capture attached herewith. There, 'browser' is the page and 'examples' is
the webapp name. When a user clickes 'browser', the page (other gadgets)
updates to fetch and show statistics related to all webapps.

How 'browser' is fetched at the moment is via the dashboard URL, we do a
parent.window.location.href and get the page URL. This is also not good
since we are using parent inside a gadget. May be we can consider adding
page URL as well for the meta data in the API.

The breadcrumb in the screen capture looks nice since it only has one word
for the page title/URL. When we have pages like 'HTTP Status Code' with
multiple words, it looks ugly since we cannot have spaces in the URL.