Hi All,

I have a requirement to connect Analytics cluster with the MB cluster (MB
3.2.0 M2).

To connect a single analytics node with MB 3.2.0 pack, there is a
configuration [1] in the metrics.xml file  to provide the data receiver URL
of the analytics node.
When Configuring analytics cluster, I have used the minimum HA deployment
[2]. May I know how to configure the two analytics data receiver nodes with
MB to publish stats?

[1]
<DAS>
            <Enabled>true</Enabled>
            <!-- Source of Metrics, which will be used to
                identify each metric sent in the streams -->
            <!-- Commented to use the hostname
                <Source>Carbon</Source>
            -->
            <!-- Polling Period in seconds.
                This is the period for polling metrics from the metric
registry and
                sending events via the Data Publisher -->
            <PollingPeriod>60</PollingPeriod>
            <!-- The type used with Data Publisher -->
            <Type>thrift</Type>
            <!-- Data Receiver URL used by the Data Publisher -->
            <ReceiverURL>tcp://localhost:7612</ReceiverURL>
            <!-- Authentication URL for the Data Publisher -->
            <!-- <AuthURL>ssl://localhost:7711</AuthURL> -->
            <Username>admin</Username>
            <Password>admin</Password>
            <!-- Path for Data Agent Configuration -->

<DataAgentConfigPath>repository/conf/data-bridge/data-agent-config.xml</DataAgentConfigPath>
        </DAS>

[2]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/CLUSTER44x/Minimum+High+Availability+Deployment+-+DAS+3.0.1

Thanks

--

*Sashika WijesingheSoftware Engineer - QA Team*
Mobile : +94 (0) 774537487