+1 to the idea. Using service ports becomes unmanageable when there are
multiple products with lots of ports exposed.

AFAIU Udara has a point as well. The routing inside mesos-marathon
framework will work seamlessly with this. However to access it from the
outside (browser, etc.), we would need to add the DNS server we are running
in mesos as a nameserver in the local machine, or else simply add a
/etc/hosts entry.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com

Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.