Hi Aneela,

Alerting cannot be done at Visualising level but since these are real time
events, you can place a Siddhi execution plan with alerting logic (bar y
axis attributes threshold) for a certain output stream. Then you can add an
event publisher such as email or sms to alert.

Regards,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 11:28 PM, Aneela Safdar <ansaf_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am generating a bar chart from some log files in dashboard, there are
> times when bar raises high due to huge amount of  network traffic and as it
> is happening in real time, there might come a scenario when some body would
> overlook those high bars as chart is continuously being updated. I was
> wondering is there any notification or alert service available that I can
> use if bar goes higher than a certain threshold value?? If so what are my
> options?
>
> Regards,
> Aneela Safdar

*Tharik Kanaka*

WSO2, Inc | lean . enterprise . middleware

Email: tha...@wso2.com | Web: www.wso2.com